Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Open Thread: Ride Sharing

Please post to the comments for this posting if you wish to try and find others to share rides to and/or from the airport. If you do so, please be sure to give your own e-mail address, since you will need to be chatting amongst yourselves at that point. It will be helpful if you let others know when your plane is arriving and/or when your plane is departing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am renting a car Thursday evening about 7 p.m. (flight is scheduled to arrive about 6:30). I'd be happy for company and small contribution to expenses TBD but cheaper than a cab.

John Gregory
john.d.gregory@jus.gov.on.ca

Anonymous said...

I arrive at 4:24 p.m. in Philadelphia on Thursday, and leave at 3:30 p.m. from Philadelphia on Saturday. I would be happy to share a cab or shuttle with anyone who will be arriving/departing at a similar time. I can be reached at kprinz@prinzlawoffice.com and my cell phone numbers are 408.608.8911 and 404.964.8232.

Kristie Prinz
408.374.2512 (bus)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for someone staying over until Sunday morning, with whom to share a ride to the airport. My plane leaves at 8:25 am on Sunday, so I probably would be leaving by 7 am. Any takers?
---Chris Kunz
W 651-290-6340
H 651-699-7729
cell 651-402-2789
ckunz@wmitchell.edu

Anonymous said...

I'm supposed to arrive on Thursday at PHL at 9:46 pm and will be picking up a rental car at the airport. Please leave a VM on my cell at 206-351-0851 if you want me to look for you at the airport before I leave as I may not have access to email tomorrow while in transit.

My flight departs PHL at 3:40 Saturday.

Jane Winn jkwinn1@u.washington.edu