Monday, January 23, 2006

A Mac Convert

Even though I won't be at the Winter Working Meeting, I'll be there in spirit. Actually, my spirit will be rather happy, because I'll be playing with my new Intel iMac.

Vince, are you silently rejoicing?

UPDATE:

I knew some of my favorite Windows software (Google's Picasa for example) wouldn't be available, but I didn't realize that Safari was missing a few features as well. I was forced to download Firefox for the Mac because Safari doesn't allow Rich Text Editing when posting to the blog. Small details, but the Apple Switch hasn't been as fun as I'd hoped it would be.

1 comment:

Michael Fleming said...

I understand there's a bounty out for the first person who can get a new Intel/Mac to boot Windows XP.

http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/06/01/24/139218.shtml

Maybe you can do that while we're all trying to do real work!