Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Eric Goldman Challenges Elliot Spitzer

OK, so it's not an "Over the Top Battle Royal" match. Yet. But for those of you who are interested, take a look at Eric's article in CNET's news.com today. Eric points out that the New York Attorneys General's threats against advertisers who run ads with adware vendors represent "a novel and unprecedented application of current law," and have negative policy implications.

http://news.com.com/2010-1071_3-5808481.html

[from John E. Ottaviani (jottaviani@edwardsangell.com)]

3 comments:

Jessy said...

Excellent discussion on lawyers. I bookmarked your blog. I have my own lawyers blog if you want to take a look.

sarah said...

Very nice work on your blog, It was fun to read! I am still not done reading everything, but I bookmarked you! I really like reading about lawyers and I even have an lawyers secrets blog if you want some more content to discuss.

Jossie said...

I really liked the information on lawyers, great job! I have my own lawyers secrets blog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine.